Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Better late than never



So, now that the entire world is almost past blogging and hanging out on facebook, I am now starting a blog. Story of my life. I finally broke down and bought cargo pants three seconds before they went out of style, got my first cell phone after all my students had one and am still waiting for the prefect reason to wear make-up.

That's OK, everyone has been waiting for this all their lives, the chance to read about mine! Yes, I do like sarcasm, why do you ask?

So, who is the Happy Geek?

I am a 30 something SAHM, I have a very nice, non-geeky husband, (Much Cooler) and two boys, Spud and Sprout who will grow up to be radically embarrassed by me. That's OK, I think embarrassing our off-spring is one of the ways we can pay them back for all those sleepless nights!


So, if you've got nothing better to do, check back some time for future adventures in the kingdom of Geek!

No comments: