Every Saturday Amy Beth from Ministry so Fabulous does a little survey. I thought I'd play along this week. Only you will be subjected to it on Sunday. And I took out a few questions. Because I am a rebel like that.
If you don't read MSF you really should, or at least read this post. Just don't take a drink of anything while reading, unless you like cleaning liquid off of your monitor. It is laugh out loud funny.
1. How late did you stay up last night?
Later than I should have, since my kids rise earlier than the sun.
2. Do you prefer someone taller or shorter than you?
Everyone is taller than me. Including most ten year olds. So it doesn't really matter what I prefer. I'm just a delicate flower in a forest of trees.
3. Are you okay with making a total fool of yourself?
No. Which is too bad because I do it on a regular basis regardless of how I feel about it.
4. Name one thing you did yesterday.
Went to a parade of garage sales. I made out like a bandit. My deal loving heart sang the whole way home. If you know me at all, you will know that there isn't an ounce of sarcasm in those sentences. There are few things better in life than getting a really good deal. If that isn't proof of geek I don't know what is.
5. Who were you with the last time you went to the movies?
6. Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone?
No, but I get good morning kisses from two of the most handsome boys on the planet. That's better I think.
7. What were you doing Friday night?
I'm drawing a blank. Like I've said, my life is a thrill a minute. Oh, now I remember, went out for supper with my M-I-L, her hubby, Way Cooler and the boys. I ordered meatloaf. Because I like to walk on the wild side.
8. Do you like being home alone or does it freak you out?
Home alone? I get to be home alone? When, when is this miracle occurring?
9. What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?
I kissed the three most important people to me in this world.
10. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
Somewhere where winter is illegal.
11. Have you ever told anyone you were okay when you really weren’t?
I'm Canadian. It's part of our citizenship. Right up there with apologizing to the wall we bumped into and always taking our shoes off upon entering a house.
12. What’s the first thing you did when you woke up?
Smiled. I actually slept in to 7:30. For the first time in about a year.
13. Have your friends ever randomly stopped by your house?
It happened a lot more when we lived in a small town. Yet another reason I miss our small town.
14. Who is the last person you had a deep conversation with?
I have small children. I'm hoping to have an uninterrupted deep conversation sometime in 2014.
15. If you could have something back right now, what would it be?
My pre-baby body.
16. Are you keeping a big secret right now?
No. Wanna tell me one?
17. Has anyone ever sang to you?
Just this morning I got a serenade from a tiny man still in his jammies.
18. Have you ever fallen asleep while texting someone?
No. Someone might have fallen asleep waiting for me to finally find the right letters to text them however.
19. Do you like the rain?
I lived in Vancouver for three years. I thought I might learn to like the rain. Turns out I hated it more passionately when we left than when we started. I'm amazed Vancouverites can even smile at all in the winter.
20. Say your last ex runs up to you and hugs you, what do you do?
I'm gonna echo Amy Beth on this one, it's just funny to think about. It would never ever ever ever happen. Ever.
21. Did you ever tell your parents you were going somewhere but went somewhere else instead?
No. I was a little bit scared of them. Even in high school. Looking back I'm not exactly sure why, but I was. I'd really like to learn how to develop this fear in my kids.