2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? I now try to shop at Co-op where the very nice man takes my groceries to the car, puts them in the car and then takes the cart back and doesn't want a tip. IT'S LOVELY.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? That would involve being a social setting. Can't say I do that much any more.
4. Do you take compliments well? I had a roommate who criticized the way I took compliments. She also criticized the way I did my hair, the way I talked, the way I cleaned, etc, so I didn't take it all that seriously. I think I do, and no one else has seen fit to say anything, so short story long, yes I do.
5. Do you play Sudoku? It involves math. The idea of doing something with math for fun puzzles me. In my opinion, Sduko people are actually a wee bit weird.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? You bet. If by wilderness you mean a Motel Six with a limited continental breakfast. Otherwise, probably not.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yep. Learned all KINDS of new words.
8. What was your favorite game as a kid? The one where everyone went away and let me read in peace.
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he was married, would you? Ummm, I'm sorry, could you repeat the question? I was laughing too hard after hearing sexy person pursuing me. Cause that's gonna happen right after pigs sprout wings and McDonald's fries become a healthy choice.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Nope, I'm married. It's best I not date at all.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? I'd prefer avoiding running altogether thankyouverymuch.
12. Use three words to describe yourself? Not too shabby.
13. Do any songs make you cry? Opening a Kleenex box can make me cry. Any sappy song can reduce me to a weepy mess faster than you can say Christmas Shoes.
14. Are you continuing your education? I really have no idea at this point in time. I'd like to say something philosophical about the whole lifelong learner stuff, but I spend my day with small children and big ideas are now far beyond me.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Heavens no. What kind of a fool would give this klutz a gun?
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yep. Every single youthgroup trip to West Ed Mall would not have been complete without all the girls squeezing themselves into one of those booths.
17. How often do you read books? That's like asking "how often do you breath?"
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? I'm thinking this is one of those big idea questions. I honestly have no idea. I think about slushies.
19. What is your favorite children’s book? I could not possibly narrow it down to one. But I know for sure, it is not Walter the Farting Dog.
20.What color are your eyes? Blue.
21. How tall are you? If I am standing really tall I am 5' 2".
22. Where is your dream house located? Wherever my three men are.
23. If your house was on fire, what are the first things you grab? The boys, the phone and I'd make sure Way Cooler knew about the need to evacuate. He 's too tall to carry.
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Last week. ON A DATE. For Never-Ending Pasta Bowl. It just doesn't get better than that.
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? An over-priced kids consignment store.
26. Do you like mustard? On a smokie with sauerkraut. Otherwise, meh.