Friday, November 2, 2007

Because I know you can't start your weekend till you know this

First of all, let me just say, that by entering my first ever Fall Y'all contest, you are all winners. There really are no losers. (Can you tell I also taught elementary school?) The only difference is one of you actually gets to keep the outfit, and not just the title of "winner".

So, my little winners, imagine my dismay when the VERY FIRST entry to my contest nailed the exact price. Seriously. Elizabeth F guessed $3.98 plus tax which is what it is. I thought, "wow, here I'd thought I'd stump them and the VERY FIRST person gets it right. No more contests for me." But on the upside, I did get lots of traffic from a whole bunch of disappointed Americans. They were just dying to get an outfit, but they'll have to settle for the 600 other prizes that I don't qualify for being Canadian and all.

The first runner up is my sister (who has since been told she can't enter, being family, but don't feel bad, her girls are too big for the outfit and her son might have issues wearing it.) Should Elizabeth decide she no longer wants the very cute (and cheap) outfit then Dawn (not the one who reads this blog on a daily basis, sorry) is the winner being only 6 cents away.

Thanks for playing, and if you are new to this blog and want to keep reading then you just go for it. If you don't, well, that's fine. (This is me sticking my tongue out at you!)

Happy weekend!

3 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

Ahhh rats!!

JCK said...

That is AMAZING! Sounds like it was fun getting all those bloggers stopping by your place. :)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Here's me....sticking my tongue out back. Well, I'm gonna keep reading your blog whether you like it or NOT! Na na na boo boo. (or, as my kids mistakenly say it....boo boo a na na....)