Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New (and very exciting) Blog

Yep, it's official, I am no longer the only member of my family sucked into the time-wasting vortex that is blogging. One of my cousins has come over to the dark side as well!

You've seen her smart-alec comments, now go see the smart-alec herself!

Knittinchick is originally from Saskatchewan (but we won't hold that against her) spent 8 years working with kids (and has lived to tell the tale) and knits for fun. (I know, it's really weird, but remember, she's from Saskatchewan, there's really nothing else to do there.)

She also is much cooler than I am and has a very wry sense of humour. Welcome to the nuthouse Chickie, glad you joined us! Now we just need to do something about that blogroll. It's a little weird being lumped in with crafty type blogs. Not that I'm not terribly crafty, or a killer decorator, but I just wouldn't blog about it:)

5 comments:

info@thebabymarketplace.com said...

heading over to check out knittinchick.

KnittinChick said...

Thanks for giving me the plug! I appreciate it... I think that the reason I knit is because any part of my brain that had the opportunity to be hip, happenin' or cool was frozen in the Saskatchewan winters.

I think that I actually decorated less than you did for Christmas. How lame is that?

Middle-Aged Moi said...

OH NO! Another "geek" on the web? Don't we have enough with YOU? :-)

Checkin' out your knitting cuz......

Alyson said...

Oh is this the same Knitting chick I had the pleasure of meeting?? yay! I can't wait to read

Bargainista said...

It appears to me that you have enough 'material' with your kids and daily experiences that you don't need a craft to make for humorous reading. However...if you would like to start (crafting, that is), i could make a house call!