Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Public Service Announcement #7

Should you wake up in the middle of the night with the stomach flu, do not by-pass the nearest two bathrooms with the misguided intention of not waking up the rest of the household.  Go straight to the nearest bathroom unless it is your idea of a good time to be scrubbing your carpet at 4:30 in the morning.  In that case, carry on.  

For the rest of you, sometimes it is OK to think of yourself first.  This would be one of those times.

6 comments:

KnittinChick said...

Oh no! A healthy mom is a good thing:-)

Bargainista said...

i truly hope that you DID think of yourself first, but thanks for the warning.
Hope that this is a 24 hr. flu and that the rest of your family stays healthy.

Tez said...

Oh man, are you sick? Now it's my turn to offer sympathy, it's no fun at all!
My mom "borrowed" my girls for a few days, while she had them, she started barfing. When she brought my girls home, she said "I have great respect for mom's with little ones and the work it is to look after them, especially while sick!"

Hang in there!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh dear. Point taken. I will exit to my nearest bathroom should I feel the need.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, are you preggo???? Come on girl!

char

happygeek said...

No, I am not preggo, preggers or whatever you'd llike to call it, however, due to your e-mail I dreamt last night that I was. Thank-you for that:(