Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hubbie Meme

I'm shamelessly stealing this meme from the fantabulous Janet's blog.

I thought you'd all love a little glimpse into Way Cooler's life. Plus, he doesn't read this so I can say what I want!!! But since he is cute, I'll be kind.

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?

paint drying World Series of Poker, NHL hockey.

2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?

Lowfat French, on the side.

3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?

For those of you who know and love Way Cooler, this is a funny question. It's really hard to pick just one. He is a wonderful husband, great provider, good friend and pickier than a two year old. Onions, mushrooms, meatloaf, peppers, ANYTHING "Foreign" (including pitas), pretty much any green vegetable other than canned green beans, steak, scalloped potatoes, nectarines... (This is just a sampling. ) Yeah, cooking is an adventure round these parts.

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?

A root beer with a lemon wedge. Yes, it is gross.

5. Where did he go to high school?

British Columbia.

6. What size shoe does he wear?

I really have no idea and I am not about to find out. He works a very physical job. You could not pay me enough to look inside his shoes to find out. You'll just have to wonder forever. He has a size 30 waist though. Yes I know, it is disgusting. Must be all the low-fat French.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?

Everything he has ever owned.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?

A clubhouse.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?

Baked beans with ketchup, fat free cottage cheese and lowfat ham. All together in one disgusting plateful.

10. What is his favorite cereal?

Shreddies. Which are not available in Texas. Family members mailed us boxes of them just to get the poor boy through.

11. What would he never wear?

Pink.

12. What is his favourite sports team?

Vancouver Canucks. Apparently he still believes. He's about the only one however.

13. Who will he vote for?

Probably someone different than me. We don't talk about it much. It usually ends with me rolling my eyes and him claiming that the country is going to go to heck in a handbasket. Mixed marriages are tough.

14. Who is his best friend?

That'd be me.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?

Put my hearing aids in my pockets. He's so unreasonable.

16. How many states has he lived in?

Two states, three provinces.

17. What is his heritage?

Canadian.

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?

I do not bake him a birthday cake, I call the very nice people at DQ and they makes him a ice cream cake with skor bar and caramel sauce in the middle instead of the cookie crumble. He doesn't like cake.

19. Did he play sports in high school?

Yep.

20. What could he spend hours doing?


He's a big gamer. (yes it is as boring as it sounds.) Computer, board game, sports, he loves them all.

So now, you know all about Way Cooler! Well, all except his name, age, what he does for a living, but other than that, practically everything.

Now your day is complete.

5 comments:

Heather of the EO said...

He IS Way Cool.

Except that he eats that baked bean combo thing. EW

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yeah, I'm with Heather. Baked bean concoction is pretty gross. Other than that, he sounds cool. Oh, and I might steer clear of his feet.

a Tonggu Momma said...

My day IS now complete!!!

Char said...

Too too funny!! Love it! I remember him stocking up on beans whenever they were on sale! funniest thing ever. And why oh why would you put your hearing aids in your pocket?? Lol!!

Recovering Sociopath said...

Ha! This made me laugh out loud. I am going to steal this meme from you.