Monday, January 17, 2011

Good Links For You!

Some of the funny, thought-provoking and otherwise good stuff I've seen on the interweb in the last while.

Most of you have probably read the Wall Street Journal Article by Amy Chau on why Chinese mothers are superior.  But you may have not yet read  why Star Trek mothers are Superior by Nan.  You MUST go read this.  It is pure bloggy gold.

Awkward Pregnancy Photos.  SO darn funny.  My favourite involves a gun and a watermelon.

Anne Voskamp's book comes out today.  If it is anything like her blog, it is a must read.

If you are a Chai fan like me, this recipe for home-made Chai concentrate looks VERY good.  I have no idea if these spices are easy to come by or not, but I will let you know.



Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Isn't it weird how many guns are in those pregnancy photos?

momofthecrazies said...

Okay, I'm definitely not a Trekkie, but that Star Trek Mothers was hilarious.

Wrath Of Mom said...

Thanks for the link! And the nice words.