Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Babies

The calender says it is Spring.

Mmm hmmm. That's why there's more snow in the forecast.

To me, Spring means new life. Since there is none on the trees or in the flowerbeds yet, I am particularly excited about the babies some of my blogger buddies are being blessed with right now.

I have been following Janet's blog for about a year now. I was blessed enough to meet her a couple of weeks ago! In a week she and her husband are headed overseas to pick up their two new babies and bring them home! You've got to check these cuties out!

Both Allison of Olive Plants and my blog designer Butterfly Kisses just had baby boys in the last couple of weeks. You got to check these brave chickies out! They both had their babies at home surrounded by family and friends and no meds. At all. They are truly better woman than I.

Go check out the pictures of cuteness, or in Allison's case the description of cuteness!

Warning. If your ovaries still speak to you from time to time, you may want to avoid these blogs for a while otherwise you may be overwhelmed with a need for another one.

Congrats to all the mommies on your special little ones. Doesn't matter if it is your first or ninth (in Allison's case) all babies are indescribable gifts.

6 comments:

KnittinChick said...

You're not making any veiled announcements, are you?

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hmmmm....I was thinking the same thing as the knittinchick.....LOL! When I saw the title, I thought....hey, maybe the geek is going to have a little geekling....:-)

THanks for the congrats. I have really enjoyed getting to know you too,and look forward to many more humourous posts from you. But no pressure. Really.

Dawn and Dale said...

Unfortunately my ovaries STILL speak to me!!! lol

Just tonight on our drive home from a "DATE DAY" I said to Dale.... "Ok....I hope one day I actually DO get the I'm done feeling"!! It's starting to scare me a bit!!! ;)

momofthecrazies said...

"Little geekling"... ha ha ha. Janet, you're pretty funny!

We're going to be having a dinosaur baby being hatched here this weekend. (You have to love Junior Kindergarten homework!)

happygeek said...

My ovaries have been TERRIBLY quiet since round of colic #2. I have the done feeling!!!!
I'm glad when other people have babies and I am very glad when I don't.

Tez said...

AHAHAHA! I love you! "If your ovaries still speak to you"
*rolling*
Thanks for the warning, so far I have resisted the unquenchable urge to visit those beautiful baby pictures.....